Bespoke country luxury
Welcome to The Dudley – where you can experience the ultimate in luxury, combined with a unique blend of Asian and Australian hospitality. Built in the 1930’s, this house was once an accommodation home for people with special needs. Over the intervening decades it has undergone several extensions, and more recently, it has been fully renovated to become an elegant boutique hotel, designed to fit the needs of the modern traveller.
In 2019, The Dudley Boutique Hotel was awarded 3rd in the Top 10 4-Star Hotels in Australia by Trivago. The Hotel has also been awarded Tripadvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Award (Top 25 Small Hotels in Australia) for the last 3 years. In 2015 and 2016, The Dudley won Luxury Boutique Hotel of the Year in Victoria and has been named in 2016 as one of the 10 Most Luxurious Getaways in Australia. Our dedicated team harness a united vision and passion to continuously bring the ultimate indulgence of country luxury to guests each and every day.
We hope you’ll enjoy The Dudley experience.
why the dudley
Find out more about this Dudley Duo and how they’ve turned their 12 year vision into a reality, thus making Hepburn Springs their home.
The Dudley only accommodates guests 18 years old and above.
Within walking distance to the Hepburn Bathhouse Complex and Mineral Springs Reserve and only 3 minutes drive from Daylesford village, The Dudley is perfectly located for your relaxing retreat. Bring someone you love for a romantic getaway, wine & dine and relax with a friend, or just spoil yourself with true country luxury.
Fully serviced guest rooms are beautifully appointed with private en-suite bathrooms and located within the main hotel building.
While staying cocooned in our fabulous cloud beds dressed with sumptuous linens sounds like heaven, our lavish breakfasts are worth getting out of bed for. Make sure to check if your booking includes The Dudley Breakfast.
Explore The Region
Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of what this spa region has to offer…
STAY SAFE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION COVID-19.
The Dudley Boutique Hotel reopened on Friday 25th September 2020 following the Governments lifting of restrictions of regional travel in Victoria. Please take note that we are following all COVIDSafe procedures and guidelines set out to ensure the safety of our Guests, the Community and ourselves.
The Dudley Team is taking these measures with immediate effect:
- A COVID Safe Plan implemented.
- Daily temperature tracking for all Dudley staff twice a day.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided in each Guest room and the Hotel common areas. Increased sanitisation on frequently accessed areas and surfaces.
- Pre-arrival email sent out to remind arrival Guests of the travel restrictions and self-isolation guidelines, and if they are unwell, to contact us to rebook. COVID-19 guidelines are placed in every room for Guests’ reference.
- Service Victoria QR Code upon Check-in for all Guests.
- Breakfast hours are extended with increased staggered timing of half an hour between each room’s seating. Guests will be seated with a 1.5 metre distance between tables. Cessation of communal breakfast (buffet) spread display, items will still be available on a-la-carte menu. Full table service will be implemented for all courses of breakfast.
- At any one time, we will allow no more than two couples in one of our Guest common areas.
|Travel Safe with the COVIDSafe app|
|We encourage all to download and activate the COVIDSafe app. The app helps quickly contact people who may have been exposed to the virus. It’s easy, it’s secure and will give you extra reassurance when travelling.|